CORRECTIONS AND CHANGES to MacMPEC
(scroll down for older changes)
- Mar. 5, 2009: wikified the library
- Jan. 11, 2007: Added monteiroB.mod from Tereza Monteiro.
- Dec. 11, 2005: Added monteiro.mod from Tereza Monteiro.
- Aug. 5, 2005: Added taxmcp.mod from Miles Light.
- Apr. 21, 2005: Corrected values of global optimum for ex9.1.1 and ex9.1.3 following a suggestion by Alex Rubinov, University of Ballarat.
- Feb. 3, 2005: Added scale[1-5].mod problems from Gabriel Lopez-Calva
- Apr. 8, 2004: Added various models with mixed complementarity formualtion which could not previously be handled by filter: bilevel1m, bilevel2m gnash1m (same data files as gnash1). The new models are mathematically equivalent, but may produce different solutions.
- Apr. 2, 2004: Added design-cent-21 and design-cent-31; new problems avoid division by small number in formulation.
- Aug. 29, 2003: Added pack-rig3* to MacMPEC. These problems correct a mistake in pack-rig2* which makes the latter inconsistent.
- Oct. 28, 2002: Moved library to Argonne from Dundee and added problems pack-comp1p-8, pack-comp1p-16, pack-comp1p-32, pack-comp2p-8, pack-comp2p-16, pack-comp2p-32, variations of existing problems where state constraints are penalized in the objective.
- Aug. 12, 2002: Added problems from Fukushima, Luo and Pang: flp2, flp4-1, flp4-2, flp4-3 and flp4-4
- Jun. 14, 2002: Added some small MPECs: scholtes5, kth1, kth2 and kth3.