From CELS IT Wiki
Revision as of 17:32, 23 May 2014 by Maxadam
How do I create wiki accounts?
- You need sysop rights on the wiki to create accounts, if you don't already have them, ask the owner of the wiki. If you are the owner of the wiki and don't have sysop rights, you should ask email@example.com
- Login to the wiki
- Go to "Special Pages" by clicking the link in toolbox menu on the left.
- Click "Log in / create account" from the list.
- Click the "Create an account" link.
- Fill in username, email, and real name and click "by email" to create the account. This will send a welcome email with a random password to the user.
How do I get email notifications when pages change on my wiki?
- Click "my preferences" in the top right hand corner of your wiki and check the "E-mail me when a page on my watchlist is changed" box near the bottom of your preferences.
- Add pages to your watchlist that you'd like to receive notifications for.