Faxing in TCS
From CELS IT Wiki
Revision as of 15:13, 7 March 2019 by Stace (→Incoming Fax to 630-252-5986 (main MCS fax line), 630-252-6585 (ALCF fax line), and 630-252-6104 (admin fax number from 221))
This document applies to users in MCS, CELS, and ALCF.
Outgoing Fax from TCS
- There are 4 CELS Canon copiers configured for sending faxes. Each one identifies itself with the main CELS fax number (630-252-5986)
- pr-1180 - 1st floor Oasis
- pr-3168 - 3rd floor Oasis
- pr-4165 - 4th floor Oasis
- Canon Fax instructions
- Put your document face up in the scanner feeder.
- Go to the "Send" menu on the copier.
- Select Fax from the available options.
- Enter the phone number, dialing 7 first for an outside line.
- Press the start button.
- A report will print telling you if your fax was sent successfully.
Incoming Fax to 630-252-5986
- Faxes received will be printed on pr-3168 to be picked up.
- A copy will be sent to "email@example.com" as well.
- You can subscribe to be notified of new faxes at the faxwatch list page.