Faxing in TCS
From CELS IT Wiki
Revision as of 16:15, 7 October 2009 by Raffenet (Created page with '==Outgoing Fax from TCS== *There are 3 MCS Canon copiers configured for sending faxes **pr-2d11-color - 2nd floor open area near the Helpdesk **pr-3168 - 3rd floor Oasis **pr-416…')
Outgoing Fax from TCS
- There are 3 MCS Canon copiers configured for sending faxes
- pr-2d11-color - 2nd floor open area near the Helpdesk
- pr-3168 - 3rd floor Oasis
- pr-4165 - 4th floor Oasis
- All of these machines identify themselves with the main MCS fax number (630-252-5986).
Incoming Fax to 630-252-5986
- Faxes send to 630-252-5986 will be dropped onto the MCS filesystem (/mcs/incomingfax) to be picked up.
- Files are named according to date and time received.
- Faxes can also be retrieved via the web at https://inside.mcs.anl.gov/fax
- Note that you must be onsite or on VPN to access this site, use your MCS Unix credentials to authenticate
- After your fax has been retrieved, you are encouraged to delete it from the filesystem.
Incoming Fax to 630-252-6104 (admin fax number from 221)
- Until the Universal Send option is added to pr-3168, faxes sent to this number will be printed at the printer