Minutes for FTB conference call - 2009 Oct 14th
Revision as of 16:31, 19 October 2009 by Rgupta@mcs.anl.gov
- Argonne National Lab: Rinku
- Oak Ridge National Lab: Hoony, Scott, Thomas, Aniruddha
- Ohio State University: Sonia
- Indiana University: Josh, Abhishek, Torsten
- University of Tennessee: Absent
- Lawrence Berkeley National Lab: Absent
- FTB update:
- Rinku presented the FTB roadmap and feature list for FTB 0.7. This can be found in the slide deck sent to the group.
- Main topics to be prioritized are Event Aggregation, Event Response Prioritization (Policy management), Query Interface to FTB (requested by Josh) and Reliability in FTB. There will be a separate discussion on each of these topics and the plan is to tackle them one by one.
- SC'09 Planning
- SC'09 BOF: There was some discussion on what the outline of the BOF will be. Rinku will send the SC'08 BOF slides out and each institute needs to update it.
- SC'09 Demos:
- ORNL - Hoony will be presenting a demo on Cray system monitor. Scott, Aniruddha are working on a demo as well. Details will be finalized by October end
- OSU should be presenting a demo on MVAPICH or FTB-IB. Sonia to follow-up on it
- ANL may also present a demo; but it will probably be CLI based
- IU will not be presenting a demo; but will include discussions on CIFTS and FTB-enabled Open MPI in other talks
- Update on demos needed from UTK and LBNL