Minutes for FTB conference call - 2010 Jan 6th
- Argonne National Lab: Rinku
- Oak Ridge National Lab: Hoony, Scott, Aniruddha
- Ohio State University: Sonia
- Indiana University: Absent
- University of Tennessee: Aurelien
- Lawrence Berkeley National Lab: Absent
- ANL: Rinku to work on fixing bugs reported for FTB 0.6.1. Tentative plan is to have the bug fixes in place by Feb 2010
- Hoony to visit Cray and talk about FTB
- Hoony to share the RAS event reporting tool with ANL
- Aniruddha to provide information to ANL Cobalt folks on scenarios that applications and job scheduler should work together on. This information will be emailed to Narayan once Aniruddha and David finalize it.
- Nothing new to report
- Aurelien to provide more information on the to-be-released FT-LA libaray which will be FTB-enabled.
- As described above under items discussed