Minutes for FTB conference call - 2008 July 8th
- Argonne National Lab: Rinku, Narayan, Darius
- Lawrence Berkeley National Lab: None
- Oak Ridge National Lab: David, Al
- Indiana University: Tim
- Ohio State University: Karthik
- University of Tennessee: Aurelien
- ANL's plan on BGP - The plan, currently, is to port FTB on BGP and develop standalone components for systems administration assistance. David raised a point as to whether the FTB (being developed on the ANL BGP) will work on pristine BGP. ANL folks need to chalk out the exact extent of how much of FTB components will work on pristine BGP.
- Test suite - Will be deployed by ANL on the linux cluster. Everyone is encouraged to contribute to the test suite. Current test suite will concentrate only on functionality testing.
- Six-monthly plan - Not all six-monthly plans have been received. Folks are encouraged to send their's as soon as possible.
- Next meeting is on July 22nd.