Minutes for FTB-MPI conference call - 2011 Jan 12th
- Argonne National Lab: Rinku
- Oak Ridge National Lab: Hoony, Thomas, David, Pratul, Josh
- Ohio State University: Ouyang
- Indiana University: Abhishek
- University of Tennessee: Absent
- Lawrence Berkeley National Lab: Paul
1. Provided an update on the activities going on at ANL. We have tested the FTB MPI logging framework on the Magellan cluster at ANL. Darius is plugging in more events before we do the full deployment. IOFSL FTB-enabling work will also start in a week. 2. ANL's paper in conjuction with IIT on BGP RAS log co-analysis was accepted at IPDPS.
1. OSU is continuing work with getting the event plugged into their upcoming MVAPICH 1.6 release
1. No update on the testing infrastructure.
1. David to touchbase with Aurelien and try to find some suitable applications that can work with ScaLAPACK 2. Hoony/Thomas are going to continue work on getting FTB agents on Jaguar. They are also working to get the Cray RAS database plugged into RAVEN and used on Jaguar. 3. Pratul is working with Hoony/Thomas to try and get FTB plugged into his MD code 4. The team submitted a paper recently based on the idea demonstrated by Hoony during the SC'10 demo - which integrated the SEC tool with the FTB in order to allow users to specify custom actions.
1. Paul to touchase with the job scheduler teams. Last communication with them was during the SC BOF 2. Paul will also start working on the standardized checkpoint event list that needs to be added to libraries like BLCR